16th China (Beijing) International Wine Industry Expo, 2016
----12th International Wine Industry Expo “China Cup” Competition
Nov. 18-20th, 2016 China International Exhibition Center
Theme: "Healthy, vitality and life-stylish beverage"
Focus: Standing in Beijing, Spread to whole world, customer value optimized,Establish a perfect wine product demand-supply platform!
China Council for the Promotion of International Trade
Asia Healthcare&Nutrition Promotive Commission
Chinese liquor circulation association
BEIJING HAIMING HUIBO EXHIBITION CO., LTD
Beijing Zhongboxinzhan Culture Media Co.,Ltd
China Famous Wine Association
China Drinks Commission
East Hong Kong International Exhibition Co., Ltd
1. Wines: red wine, white wine, rose wine, ice wine, champagne, sparkling wine,porter,sherry,natural,vermouth,
2.Spirits: liqueurs,spirits,whiskey,brandy,vodka,gin,rum,agave liquor.
3. White wine, beer, liqueur, yellow wine, ice wine, wine with milk, wine ,rice wine, fruit cordial, health wine
4.Wine Equipments: wine cellar, wine tools, wine drinking vessel, wine packaging and storage technologies, wine culture books, wine pictures, wine extensions,
1. The wine industry, traders and retailers: importers, wholesalers, sales representatives, specialty retailers, professional chain of retail stores.
2. Cafés, hotels and restaurants: major hotels and night clubs (food and beverage managers, sommeliers), chain restaurants and chain hotels.
3. Clubs, apartments, resorts, clubs, KTV, sauna bath, bar, bath / foot center, SPA.
4. Large supermarkets and ordinary supermarkets: supermarkets and ordinary supermarket purchasing centers drink purchasing manager, manager of the wine industry.
5. Sommeliers, bartenders, wine appraisers, Chinese and Western chefs, snacks division, Western-style pastry, sweets production division, gourmet and so on.
6. Duty-free shops, luxury car owners, owners of luxury cars, top real estate owners, villas, luxury real estate owners, major luxury.
7. The brand VIP customers, the Bank’s International Bank VIP clients, insurance companies, VIP clients, securities companies VIP customers.
8. Foreign embassies and consulates in Shanghai institutions and corporate representatives.
9. Enterprises, business elite, white-collar workers, senior managers, government agencies and some lineup.
1. Exhibitors must have valid "hygienic license", "business license" and "products approval documents";
2. Exhibitors should firstly contact the organizing committee to choose their ideal booth position, and then fill in the exhibition application form and agreement form. Mail or fax the forms with your signatures to the organizing committee. This contract will be effective after being signed by both parties. Faxes or copies are valid.
3. Booth Distribution Principle: Paid first, served first.
4. According to the venue and security needs, the organizer has the right to adjust some confirmed booth.
Booths are limited, please reserve before October 30th,2016!